Tuesday, October 3, 2017

A Harvest of Fall Home, Garden Vignettes

Happy October, everyone! We are finally seeing some fall-like weather, and if you're like me, you're really ready to embrace the season. Today I'm guest posting over at Follow the Yellow Brick Home, where Amber has invited me to share on a couple of my favorite subjects - fall, and home & garden vignettes. I've put together a compilation post of some of my prior work - a harvest - and hope you'll find some inspiration in the mix.
So, grab a blanket and your favorite drink. Let's load up the truck and roll on over to Amber's!
For those of you coming over from Amber's blog, welcome! If you're reading from a handheld device, scroll all the way to the bottom of your screen and click on "web version". That'll take you to my blog's homepage, where it's a little easier to navigate. You can then see the menu of topics at the top, or a search button on my sidebar to find a topic of interest.

Your visits, readership, and comments are always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment